Quilt Cabana Corner Podcast

Join the hundreds of listeners who enjoy my monthly podcast! Get it free on Itunes or Podbean!
http://quiltcabanacorner.podbean.com/

Monday, January 18, 2010

Good News!!!

This week I joined up with two online stores that sell quilt patterns as digital downloads! If you are like me and want to start your projects right away, this is a great way to purchase patterns. All you have to do is download and print!

The Quilt Pattern Shoppe sells quilt patterns only and Cotton Spice sells all types of craft patterns. The following links will take you there.

www.thequiltpatternshoppe.com
www.cottonspice.com

My patterns are listed under Quilt Cabana Patterns. The Quilt Pattern Shoppe also has my biography on the site including a picture that my daughter, Lindsey, took for me.

Don't forget that the Sweet Mail pattern still has free shipping when you order through the Etsy shop! This is being offered through Valentine's Day!

Warmly,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment